Sunday, August 28, 2011

The difference between men and women

Husband and I were talking tonight via skype since he is away for work. I find our house creepy at night when I am by myself. I find any house I am alone in creepy at night. This is when I am most thankful for Max's big old self by the way. I find it creepy enough that I'd rather watch a movie on my laptop in bed than venture to our TV room (Husband asked if I was planning on using our very nice entertainment equipment at all while he is gone....). I lock the back door (which we don't lock when he is home) and pull all the curtains. To all this Husband simply says "I guess men and women are different." I had no idea.

In other news, Sophie is trying to crawl. She gets up on her knees and then catapults forward and lands back on her belly. It's pretty great. She is one determined little peanut.


Now for random photos of Sophie that have nothing to do with this post.

G'night from the creepy house.

No comments:

Post a Comment