Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's been awhile, huh....

Here I sit on a Saturday night feeling bad b/c my blog has been sadly neglected (vs. happily neglected???). For those of you that noticed. Anyway.
I cannot think of a topic to talk about for a full blog right now, so I am going to leave you with my random list of thoughts. This is actually like an insider look into my brain...

1. I eat very healthy. Love fruits and veggies, and eats lots of them. I think kashi cereal is wonderful and sometimes have it for dessert. One of my proud moments was when my husband asked me to send him some b/c he not likes kashi too (and sometimes has it for dessert). Why is it then, that I have eaten half a batch of brownies by myself in the last 24 hrs?? And I'd do it all over again. And I've done it before too. This is why I limit the brownie making around here.


2. My daughter is 7 months old. My body was capable of growing a human life for 9 months inside and then continuing to grow and sustain her on the outside via exclusive breastfeeding (with some solids just being added in the past month). That's just amazing to me. I am beginning to understand why one of my friends said she had a healthier self image after having kids than before. Look at what my body can do people!


3. I miss my husband- I want to be wrapped up in a big bear hug by him and smell his neck. I'm huge into scents. Have I mentioned that? TMI?


4.My dog Jasper is the most awkward dog I know- he gets tangled in his own leash and then yelps like you are trying to kill him. He slides across floors b/c he is so nervous about walking on them that he tip-toes and this makes everything worse. I have seen him walk into a wall. He tried eating tile floors like he would eat kibble dropped on the floor. Twice. He will launch himself down half a flight of stairs rather than have to figure out how to make his legs go down all the stairs. But he is the happiest thing.


5. Feeding a baby takes a lot of patience. More than I think I have sometimes. Especially when she eats like Husband. Lots of conversation and less efficient eating. Maybe this is good for me?


Ok that's what I have right now. More soon.
Gnight

No comments:

Post a Comment